Care Coordinator Supervisor for Outreach and Engagement
The Bridge, an innovative and well respected mental health agency serving adults with serious mental illness, substance abuse, co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders is seeking a Program Director for its Bronx ACT Team.
- Supervise, develop and evaluate a staff of Outreach Specialists who are responsible for providing billable outreach services to Health Home eligible individuals,
- Supervise a staff of Peer Navigators who work with both Outreach staff and Care Coordinators
- Follows up on internal and external referrals to ensure appropriate level of outreach and engagement is provided
- Develop relationships with all Lead Health Homes to be able to negotiate enrollment files and resolve any issues that arise,
- Oversee the reconciliation of enrollment files each month to ensure that all potential Health Home members are eligible for enrollment,
- Completes and reviews intakes for all new clients into the program in collaboration with the outreach team
- Facilitates weekly Intake Assignment meetings and ensures all intake documentation is completed according to Health Homes guidelines
- Monitors outreach teams maintenance of internal and external electronic systems
- Become a Super User for all Health Home portals to be able to trouble shoot any issues and provide Outreach staff with training and guidance, The Clinical Supervisor reports directly to the Program Director for Manhattan Health Home,
- Conduct chart reviews on all individuals in Outreach to ensure that services are progressive and meet all quality standards as outlined in The Bridge Outreach Policy and that all efforts are made and documented in accordance with each Lead Health Home’s Outreach Policy and Procedure
- Addresses client complaints and grievances related to outreach department
- Completes weekly report for Director of Care Coordination
- Responsible for program census maintenance
- Assures compliance with all policies, regulations and laws governing clients' rights and confidentiality of information
- Participates in intra-and inter-agency community meetings and committees, as assigned
Master’s Degree or higher in one of the following areas – Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling and at least three years prior experience working in Mental Health or Substance Abuse. He/she must possess good communication and oral presentation skills with knowledge of the functions and resources of public social welfare agencies. Must be computer literate, and have experience working with immigrant populations and/or persons living with multiple medical and mental health conditions Quality Assurance experience is preferred. SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Licensure in one of the above fields is preferred. Spanish speaking is highly desirable.
Salary and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
If interested, send cover letter and resume to:
Sheryl Silver, Senior Vice President of Community Support Programs.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Administrative SupervisorSheltering Arms Children and Family ServicesBronx, NY, United StatesMar 22
YOUTH SPECIALISTSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-HollisMar 21
PARENT ADVOCATESCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-JamaicaMar 21
CASE WORKERSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Nassau-Sea CliffMar 21
FOSTER CARE CASEWORKERSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-JamaicaMar 21
Purchasing and Procurement CoordinatorComunilifeNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 28
Social Worker SupervisorThe Jewish BoardBronx, New York, NY, United StatesMar 03
Social Services Supervisors—CAMBA Homeless SheltersCAMBANew York, NY, United StatesMar 03
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerServices for the UnderServedNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 21
Multiple OpportunitiesJCCANew York, NY, United StatesMar 03