Early Head Start and Family Child Care services in a single program that offers full-day home-based child care services, family support services and advocacy to low income families with children under four years of age. The program provides developmentally appropriate home-based child care, and home visits to families and family child care providers.
- Responsible for implementing appropriate curriculum in home-based Family Child Care programs by developing curriculum, teaching and modeling for providers how to lesson plan and implement lessons, so that issues such as mixed age groups, children with special needs, behavioral management are addressed.
- Responsible for providing enhanced home visits to Family Child Care Providers serving Early Head Start children in home-based child care programs.
- Responsible for providing on-site training to Family Child Care Providers addressing all areas of child development, curriculum planning, daily routines, space design, etc.
- Responsible for coaching child care providers to complete developmental assessments.
- Update and maintain child observations in Teaching Strategies Gold
- Maintain proper documentation of visits and child development experiences available to enrolled children.
- Assist in the recruitment of families for the program.
- Assist during the Parent Council meetings and other parent workshops.
- Maintain proper documentation on families and children.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor to fulfill job responsibilities.
- BA in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field
- Knowledge of child development birth to three
- Strong writing skills
- At least one year of classroom experience and/or curriculum development for infants and toddlers
- Ability to write and speak Spanish and/or Chinese preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Administrative SupervisorSheltering Arms Children and Family ServicesBronx, NY, United StatesMar 22
YOUTH SPECIALISTSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-HollisMar 21
PARENT ADVOCATESCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-JamaicaMar 21
CASE WORKERSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Nassau-Sea CliffMar 21
FOSTER CARE CASEWORKERSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-JamaicaMar 21
Director of Residential Program ServicesUnited Cerebral Palsy of New York CityStaten Island, NY, United StatesFeb 24
Director of Quality AssuranceBirch Family ServicesNew York, NY, United StatesMar 20
Director, Clinical ServicesGraham WindhamNew York, NY, United StatesMar 10
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerServices for the UnderServedNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 21
GetCovered NYC Specialist Public Health Educator ICity of New YorkNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 22