Major Gifts Assistant
Citymeals on Wheels is seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented team player to support the Major Gifts team. The position will assist the team by researching and cultivating new prospects, drafting proposals, stewarding donors and managing and updating the prospect pipeline. Experience in fundraising, grant writing, and/or communications is a plus.
- Provide pivotal support of the Major Gift department to ensure success of research, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of existing donors and new prospects.
- Draft and refine proposals and gift renewals for Major Gift donors and prospects.
- Manage incoming donations and bequests and process them accordingly.
- Support special projects and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of major gift fundraising methodologies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Excel and Raiser’s Edge.
- Exceptional organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excitement about the mission of Citymeals.
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail; proven ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure with competing priorities.
- BA/BS required.
- One to two years of development/fundraising or non-profit experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
- Equal opportunity employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Sign up for Job Alerts
Administrative SupervisorSheltering Arms Children and Family ServicesBronx, NY, United StatesMar 22
YOUTH SPECIALISTSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-HollisMar 21
PARENT ADVOCATESCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-JamaicaMar 21
CASE WORKERSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Nassau-Sea CliffMar 21
FOSTER CARE CASEWORKERSCO Family of ServicesNew York-Queens-JamaicaMar 21
Director of Major GiftsCitymeals on WheelsNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 21
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerServices for the UnderServedNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 21
DirectorThe Jewish BoardBrooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 03
Budget AnalystThe Jewish BoardNew York, NY, United StatesMar 03
Bail AssociateThe Liberty FundNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 22